DJWackyPantsDJWackyPants

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Jedi Training Jedi Training

Most unfunny comedy in the world gets first place

I really like newgrounds, sometimes I see cool animation, once in awhile funny videos......but I don't understand the audience, is everyone under 15 years old? This was the most unfunny piece of shit ever and it got first place........FIRST PLACE? Getting AIDS is funnier than this clip.

SuperMarioBronxProject SuperMarioBronxProject

Pretty funny

I usually don't like Mario flash but this one was pretty funny. You should change one thing though...."I need a butt"......People from the Bronx don't talk like that....it ruined the ghetto vibe...I NEED A BUTT? What? Maybe change it to Blunt

Beavis and Butthead do... Beavis and Butthead do...

fun

Pretty funny...glad to see the clocks in a blender...the clocks are so fucking stupid and unfunny.

I Eat People I Eat People

bland

The humor was very generic and one note....try something stranger....yes monsters eat people...I get the joke, now let's make them into real food items by putting them on a plate and dipping them in chocolate....boring

Channel97 Channel97

Knocks you out faster than Nyquil

Dude, that was realllllllly boring, and trying way too hard to be weird.....If that's your sense of humor than so be it but it seems like you're really trying to hard, it was way too slow, I felt like I was watching TV Snow. The one thing that made me laugh was the credit "Drum played by (A Negro).....stuff like that is funny, Mirages of koolaid man is trying too hard, do some quicker, wittier, humor if you have it in you.

Childhood Confessions Childhood Confessions

AMAAAAZING FLASH - BUT JUST NOT FUNNY AT ALL

Good lord, don't let your animation skills go to waste, find a writer who can write funny comedy and work with him/her. Your animation is amazing, the comedy, wait, it was a comedy right? Yeah, well, uhh, the comedy was horrible, not funny at all, nope, not one bit. Farting, not funny, shit humor, not funny, voice actor, sounded like a 40 year old retard not a 5 year old.....but again, the animation was wonderful....just hire a writer.

Sunrise and Mischief Sunrise and Mischief

Maybe it's because it's 3AM but I zoned out

It was well done but after a minute I just completely zoned out and almost fell asleep, I think it's really well done just a little bit on the boring side.......ok meteor we see you chasing the man, 25 minutes later, ok meteor catch the man already so i can go to sleep, thank you.

Simply Life Simply Life

This isn't too deep

I admire you for trying but you were just stating the obvious, i didn't see any unique view on life. "you have to adjust and blah blah press on and you will succeeed" that's all fine and dandy but how many times is that drilled in your head by how many different people? It was just a little too standard, dig deeper, come up with something unique.