DJWackyPantsDJWackyPants

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Jedi Training Jedi Training

Most unfunny comedy in the world gets first place

I really like newgrounds, sometimes I see cool animation, once in awhile funny videos......but I don't understand the audience, is everyone under 15 years old? This was the most unfunny piece of shit ever and it got first place........FIRST PLACE? Getting AIDS is funnier than this clip.

SuperMarioBronxProject SuperMarioBronxProject

Pretty funny

I usually don't like Mario flash but this one was pretty funny. You should change one thing though...."I need a butt"......People from the Bronx don't talk like that....it ruined the ghetto vibe...I NEED A BUTT? What? Maybe change it to Blunt

Beavis and Butthead do... Beavis and Butthead do...

fun

Pretty funny...glad to see the clocks in a blender...the clocks are so fucking stupid and unfunny.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Good but too easy to cheat

You should fix it so it's harder to cheat....

Strippin Quiz Strippin Quiz

Not bad

It was ok, but I must know, did you get the idea from Billy Madison? Because it seems like a direct ripoff from that........still not as half as bad as the other shit I see on here.

Bikini Tennis Bikini Tennis

CANADIAN DRAG QUEEN IN A BIKINI

Good concept, if you want to make it better, try getting a female to do the females voice.....it would be bad enough if she was just a regular female character, but she's supposed to be a hottie in a bikini and it's a guys voice with a canadian accent. What am I talking aboot? Watch it again.

crageous responds:

That's very funny. She actually is a woman and in real life quite a hottie. Yeah, she has a husky voice and a Canadian accent. Stay tuned maybe next week we'll record a high squeaky one.